Extend a walking tour — combine or arrange it as a Bus, Car, Limousine or Van Tour for your group.
Walking Tours (see Tour Descriptions) can be combined and arranged as a Bus Tour or a Car, Limousine or Van Tour.
• Special Tours (listed below) are available only for groups in vehicles. These tours can be custom-designed to appeal to your group’s interests. Vehicle tours can include short walking tours and stops for shopping and strolling.
• Manhattan Overview Tour - From the Financial District to Midtown and Harlem, this tour includes the city’s major highlights, with the possibility of walking through key areas.
• Ethnic Foods Tour – Sample the best of the Jewish Lower East Side, Little Italy and Italian Greenwich Village, and new offerings in Chinatown.
• Architecture Tour - Manhattan highlights, architectural styles from Colonial times, turn-of-the-century mansions, the first skyscrapers, today’s most innovative structures; esteemed architects from the Belle Epoque to today’s “starchitects.”
• Manhattan Neighborhoods – including one or more of those listed below: Downtown/Lower Manhattan: Financial District, Ground Zero, Battery Park City, Tribeca, Chinatown, The Bowery, Soho
– Ethnic New York: Lower East Side, Little Italy, Chinatown, Italian Greenwich Village, East Village
– Greenwich Village: Washington Square Park, South Village, West Village, Hudson River Park, Meat packing District, High Line Park
– Midtown: Times Square, Fifth Avenue, 42nd Street, Irish Hell’s Kitchen, Gramercy Park, Chelsea, Union Square.
– Uptown: Central Park, Fifth Ave, Central Park West, Morningside Heights, Harlem.
• Revolutionary War in New York Tour – Brooklyn Heights, East River Crossing, Lower Manhattan, & Retreat up Manhattan to Harlem Heights.
• Civil War Era in New York Tour – Draft riots, ethnic neighborhoods, memorials.
Contact Joyce for more information about planning your corporate tour.